Portland Mini Maker Faire 2013
Started as a grassroots organization in the Bay Area, this celebration of the Maker movement has (fittingly) expanded to Portland, the land of everything DIY. This year's Faire will run the gamut from the latest technology, including demonstrations of 3D printing robots, a Tesla coil and Frankenstein the Electric Bike, to rocket-making, sustainable art, blacksmithing, welding, a motion-sensor sky diving game and much more.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts