Portland Mini Maker Faire 2013
Started as a grassroots organization in the Bay Area, this celebration of the Maker movement has (fittingly) expanded to Portland, the land of everything DIY. This year's Faire will run the gamut from the latest technology, including demonstrations of 3D printing robots, a Tesla coil and Frankenstein the Electric Bike, to rocket-making, sustainable art, blacksmithing, welding, a motion-sensor sky diving game and much more.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans