Portland Mini Maker Faire 2013
Started as a grassroots organization in the Bay Area, this celebration of the Maker movement has (fittingly) expanded to Portland, the land of everything DIY. This year's Faire will run the gamut from the latest technology, including demonstrations of 3D printing robots, a Tesla coil and Frankenstein the Electric Bike, to rocket-making, sustainable art, blacksmithing, welding, a motion-sensor sky diving game and much more.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads