Portland Jazz Festival
Features:Price: For ticket prices, visit website.
Portland’s premier jazz event pairs local talent with players on the world stage. On tap this year: all-star, all-female trio ACS, the “S” of which stands for hometown hero and 2011 Best New Artist Grammy winner Esparanza Spalding; Jack DeJohnette, one of jazz’s chopsiest skins players; and “The Jazz Message,” a tribute to bandleader and mentor Art Blakey featuring seven alumni of his Jazz Messengers combo.
The festival takes place across multiple venues. For locations, showtimes, and ticket prices, visit website.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald