Portland Handweavers Guild Sale
The Portland Handweavers Guild holds its annual sale, showcasing the work of over 40 regional textile artists at the Oregon Convention Center. Browse and purchase unique, handmade fiber art-- from wearable to useful to decorative.
Admission is free.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants