Portland Handweavers Guild Sale
The Portland Handweavers Guild holds its annual sale, showcasing the work of over 40 regional textile artists at the Oregon Convention Center. Browse and purchase unique, handmade fiber art-- from wearable to useful to decorative.
Admission is free.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots