Portland Handweavers Guild Sale
The Portland Handweavers Guild holds its annual sale, showcasing the work of over 40 regional textile artists at the Oregon Convention Center. Browse and purchase unique, handmade fiber art-- from wearable to useful to decorative.
Admission is free.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 26–29
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014