Portland Handweavers Guild Sale
The Portland Handweavers Guild holds its annual sale, showcasing the work of over 40 regional textile artists at the Oregon Convention Center. Browse and purchase unique, handmade fiber art-- from wearable to useful to decorative.
Admission is free.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26