Portland Handweavers Guild Sale
The Portland Handweavers Guild holds its annual sale, showcasing the work of over 40 regional textile artists at the Oregon Convention Center. Browse and purchase unique, handmade fiber art-- from wearable to useful to decorative.
Admission is free.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald