Portland Cello Project: Extreme Dance Party
In a two-night extravaganza, the Portland Cello Project along with friends, collaborators, and special guests will drop beats instead of Beethoven, Brahms, and Bach. With bows flying and feet tapping, PCP will pull out all the stops likely proffering up their trademark array of astounding covers of everyone from Britney Spears to Radiohead, in addition to their own sophisticated songbook. Powdered wigs encouraged, but not required.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch