Portland Cello Project: Extreme Dance Party
In a two-night extravaganza, the Portland Cello Project along with friends, collaborators, and special guests will drop beats instead of Beethoven, Brahms, and Bach. With bows flying and feet tapping, PCP will pull out all the stops likely proffering up their trademark array of astounding covers of everyone from Britney Spears to Radiohead, in addition to their own sophisticated songbook. Powdered wigs encouraged, but not required.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads