Portland Cello Project: Extreme Dance Party
In a two-night extravaganza, the Portland Cello Project along with friends, collaborators, and special guests will drop beats instead of Beethoven, Brahms, and Bach. With bows flying and feet tapping, PCP will pull out all the stops likely proffering up their trademark array of astounding covers of everyone from Britney Spears to Radiohead, in addition to their own sophisticated songbook. Powdered wigs encouraged, but not required.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?