Portland Cello Project: Extreme Dance Party
In a two-night extravaganza, the Portland Cello Project along with friends, collaborators, and special guests will drop beats instead of Beethoven, Brahms, and Bach. With bows flying and feet tapping, PCP will pull out all the stops likely proffering up their trademark array of astounding covers of everyone from Britney Spears to Radiohead, in addition to their own sophisticated songbook. Powdered wigs encouraged, but not required.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places