Portland Cello Project: Extreme Dance Party
In a two-night extravaganza, the Portland Cello Project along with friends, collaborators, and special guests will drop beats instead of Beethoven, Brahms, and Bach. With bows flying and feet tapping, PCP will pull out all the stops likely proffering up their trademark array of astounding covers of everyone from Britney Spears to Radiohead, in addition to their own sophisticated songbook. Powdered wigs encouraged, but not required.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald