Portland Beer Week Kickoff Party
Promising to be quite a beer bash, this party will bring together 20 different breweries, special beers, raffle prizes to benefit local nonprofit P:ear, live acoustic music from Elysian Brewing's co-founder Dave Buhler, and beer ice creams from Salt & Straw!
Plus, this is your first chance to try the official Portland Beer Week Beer - India Wild Ale from Breakside Brewery and Gigantic Brewing.
Fort George Brewing will debut their new 3-Way IPA a collaboration with Gigantic Brewing and Lompoc Brewing. Cheers! Visit pdxbeerweek.com for a complete schedule of the foamy festivities.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Genoa Restaurant Closing May 11
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Second Coming: The Book of Mormon Goes on Sale May 2
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Tripster: Weekend Plans