Portland Beer Week Kickoff Party
Promising to be quite a beer bash, this party will bring together 20 different breweries, special beers, raffle prizes to benefit local nonprofit P:ear, live acoustic music from Elysian Brewing's co-founder Dave Buhler, and beer ice creams from Salt & Straw!
Plus, this is your first chance to try the official Portland Beer Week Beer - India Wild Ale from Breakside Brewery and Gigantic Brewing.
Fort George Brewing will debut their new 3-Way IPA a collaboration with Gigantic Brewing and Lompoc Brewing. Cheers! Visit pdxbeerweek.com for a complete schedule of the foamy festivities.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants