Portland Beer Week Kickoff Party
Promising to be quite a beer bash, this party will bring together 20 different breweries, special beers, raffle prizes to benefit local nonprofit P:ear, live acoustic music from Elysian Brewing's co-founder Dave Buhler, and beer ice creams from Salt & Straw!
Plus, this is your first chance to try the official Portland Beer Week Beer - India Wild Ale from Breakside Brewery and Gigantic Brewing.
Fort George Brewing will debut their new 3-Way IPA a collaboration with Gigantic Brewing and Lompoc Brewing. Cheers! Visit pdxbeerweek.com for a complete schedule of the foamy festivities.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland