Portland Bastille Day Festival
Some 7,000 visitors sample continental cuisine at this fabulous French fete, as well as French-themed music, kids’ activities, arts and crafts, and the Portland Waiters Race—a one-mile speed-walk in which racers carry a serving tray loaded with glassware and crockery.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?