Portland Bastille Day Festival
Some 8,000 visitors turned out last year to sample continental cuisine at this fabulous French fete, as well as French-themed music, kids’ activities, arts and crafts, and the Portland Waiters Race—a one-mile speed-walk in which racers carry a serving tray loaded with glassware and crockery.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?