Portland Bastille Day Festival
Some 8,000 visitors turned out last year to sample continental cuisine at this fabulous French fete, as well as French-themed music, kids’ activities, arts and crafts, and the Portland Waiters Race—a one-mile speed-walk in which racers carry a serving tray loaded with glassware and crockery.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!