Portland Bastille Day Festival
Some 8,000 visitors turned out last year to sample continental cuisine at this fabulous French fete, as well as French-themed music, kids’ activities, arts and crafts, and the Portland Waiters Race—a one-mile speed-walk in which racers carry a serving tray loaded with glassware and crockery.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald