Pinot & Pups Wine Gala Dinner & Auction
Lap up a lovely libation and enjoy a doggone delicious dinner at this inaugural Guide Dogs for the Blind event combining two of Portland's favorite things: pinot and pups. Four-legged friends should be on hand to help with the barking at the live auction, and possibly the silent auction as well (remember: panting isn't barking!). Proceeds go toward costs of training students that are blind with their new guide dogs at GDB's Oregon campus.
Register online now!
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads