Pinot & Pups Wine Gala Dinner & Auction
Lap up a lovely libation and enjoy a doggone delicious dinner at this inaugural Guide Dogs for the Blind event combining two of Portland's favorite things: pinot and pups. Four-legged friends should be on hand to help with the barking at the live auction, and possibly the silent auction as well (remember: panting isn't barking!). Proceeds go toward costs of training students that are blind with their new guide dogs at GDB's Oregon campus.
Register online now!
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?