Pinot & Pups Wine Gala Dinner & Auction
Lap up a lovely libation and enjoy a doggone delicious dinner at this inaugural Guide Dogs for the Blind event combining two of Portland's favorite things: pinot and pups. Four-legged friends should be on hand to help with the barking at the live auction, and possibly the silent auction as well (remember: panting isn't barking!). Proceeds go toward costs of training students that are blind with their new guide dogs at GDB's Oregon campus.
Register online now!
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’