Pinot & Pups Wine Gala Dinner & Auction
Lap up a lovely libation and enjoy a doggone delicious dinner at this inaugural Guide Dogs for the Blind event combining two of Portland's favorite things: pinot and pups. Four-legged friends should be on hand to help with the barking at the live auction, and possibly the silent auction as well (remember: panting isn't barking!). Proceeds go toward costs of training students that are blind with their new guide dogs at GDB's Oregon campus.
Register online now!
- New Seasons’ New Toast and Juice Bars
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days
- The Definitive Guide to Portland's Vegan Pizza
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery