Pinot & Pups Wine Gala Dinner & Auction
Lap up a lovely libation and enjoy a doggone delicious dinner at this inaugural Guide Dogs for the Blind event combining two of Portland's favorite things: pinot and pups. Four-legged friends should be on hand to help with the barking at the live auction, and possibly the silent auction as well (remember: panting isn't barking!). Proceeds go toward costs of training students that are blind with their new guide dogs at GDB's Oregon campus.
Register online now!
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe