Pinback’s brand of rock—just unshowy, well-wrought songcraft, thank you very much—made the San Diego band a well-loved fixture of the aughts’ indie scene. With last fall’s Information Retrieved, its fifth record, the group doesn’t fix what ain’t broke.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald