Pierced Arrows, Wooden Indian Burial Ground
Spend the night (from a safe distance) with Portland’s founding father (and mother) of honest, working-class rock. Ageless wonders Fred and Toody Cole will draw together romantic rebels with their raw, rough-hewn anthems of defiance and enduring passion. Pierced Arrows—they’re scary real. And local psych-rock vagabonds Wooden Indian Burial Ground will warm things up with evil riffage and barely controlled chaos.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26