Pierced Arrows, Wooden Indian Burial Ground
Spend the night (from a safe distance) with Portland’s founding father (and mother) of honest, working-class rock. Ageless wonders Fred and Toody Cole will draw together romantic rebels with their raw, rough-hewn anthems of defiance and enduring passion. Pierced Arrows—they’re scary real. And local psych-rock vagabonds Wooden Indian Burial Ground will warm things up with evil riffage and barely controlled chaos.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America