Pierced Arrows, Wooden Indian Burial Ground
Spend the night (from a safe distance) with Portland’s founding father (and mother) of honest, working-class rock. Ageless wonders Fred and Toody Cole will draw together romantic rebels with their raw, rough-hewn anthems of defiance and enduring passion. Pierced Arrows—they’re scary real. And local psych-rock vagabonds Wooden Indian Burial Ground will warm things up with evil riffage and barely controlled chaos.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald