Pierced Arrows, Wooden Indian Burial Ground
Spend the night (from a safe distance) with Portland’s founding father (and mother) of honest, working-class rock. Ageless wonders Fred and Toody Cole will draw together romantic rebels with their raw, rough-hewn anthems of defiance and enduring passion. Pierced Arrows—they’re scary real. And local psych-rock vagabonds Wooden Indian Burial Ground will warm things up with evil riffage and barely controlled chaos.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014