Peter Yarrow’s “An Evening of Love and Laughter”
Activist and musician Peter Yarrow (of 1960’s folk group Peter, Paul, and Mary) will host a musical evening benefiting Native American non–profit Wisdom of the Elders (one of our 2012 Light a Fire winners). Yarrow will perform folk songs steeped in peace, and education activism, from old classics like “Leaving on a Jet Plane” and “If I Had a Hammer” to new songs that tackle current social justice issues like anti–bullying and youth education.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland