Peter Yarrow’s “An Evening of Love and Laughter”
Activist and musician Peter Yarrow (of 1960’s folk group Peter, Paul, and Mary) will host a musical evening benefiting Native American non–profit Wisdom of the Elders (one of our 2012 Light a Fire winners). Yarrow will perform folk songs steeped in peace, and education activism, from old classics like “Leaving on a Jet Plane” and “If I Had a Hammer” to new songs that tackle current social justice issues like anti–bullying and youth education.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe