Peter Yarrow’s “An Evening of Love and Laughter”
Activist and musician Peter Yarrow (of 1960’s folk group Peter, Paul, and Mary) will host a musical evening benefiting Native American non–profit Wisdom of the Elders (one of our 2012 Light a Fire winners). Yarrow will perform folk songs steeped in peace, and education activism, from old classics like “Leaving on a Jet Plane” and “If I Had a Hammer” to new songs that tackle current social justice issues like anti–bullying and youth education.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes