Peter Yarrow’s “An Evening of Love and Laughter”
Activist and musician Peter Yarrow (of 1960’s folk group Peter, Paul, and Mary) will host a musical evening benefiting Native American non–profit Wisdom of the Elders (one of our 2012 Light a Fire winners). Yarrow will perform folk songs steeped in peace, and education activism, from old classics like “Leaving on a Jet Plane” and “If I Had a Hammer” to new songs that tackle current social justice issues like anti–bullying and youth education.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch