Peter Clegg: Education, Architecture, Urbanism
The firm Feilden Clegg Bradley has been working on projects in the higher education sector in the United Kingdom and North America for more than 20 years. This talk will focus on three recently completed buildings which demonstrate how their holistic approach to environmental design can lead both to reduced carbon emissions and make a positive contribution to urban regeneration. Peter Clegg was senior partner in charge of the architectural developments at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park and the new central office for the National Trust in Swindon.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads