Peter Clegg: Education, Architecture, Urbanism
The firm Feilden Clegg Bradley has been working on projects in the higher education sector in the United Kingdom and North America for more than 20 years. This talk will focus on three recently completed buildings which demonstrate how their holistic approach to environmental design can lead both to reduced carbon emissions and make a positive contribution to urban regeneration. Peter Clegg was senior partner in charge of the architectural developments at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park and the new central office for the National Trust in Swindon.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts