Peter Clegg: Education, Architecture, Urbanism
The firm Feilden Clegg Bradley has been working on projects in the higher education sector in the United Kingdom and North America for more than 20 years. This talk will focus on three recently completed buildings which demonstrate how their holistic approach to environmental design can lead both to reduced carbon emissions and make a positive contribution to urban regeneration. Peter Clegg was senior partner in charge of the architectural developments at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park and the new central office for the National Trust in Swindon.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland