Peter Clegg: Education, Architecture, Urbanism
The firm Feilden Clegg Bradley has been working on projects in the higher education sector in the United Kingdom and North America for more than 20 years. This talk will focus on three recently completed buildings which demonstrate how their holistic approach to environmental design can lead both to reduced carbon emissions and make a positive contribution to urban regeneration. Peter Clegg was senior partner in charge of the architectural developments at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park and the new central office for the National Trust in Swindon.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet