Hand2Mouth: Pep Talk
Inspired by a ensemble-wide obsession with Friday Night Lights’ Coach Taylor, this new performance from experimental theater troupe Hand2Mouth features four coaches looking for a team. Expect to cheer as they guide you from passive observation to active engagement with H2M’s trademark zany humor and charm.
"The show teeters on a balance beam between gleeful parody—the coaches love to throw out motivational schlock like Wayne Gretsky’s motto: “You miss 100-percent of the shots you don’t take”—and homage of sorts. It lifts us up while simultaneously pillorying the absurdity of our competitively positive culture..." Read our full review.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT