Pendleton Woolen Mill
Pendleton Woolen Mills made its mark on Oregon history back in the mid-19th century and has continued through six family generations. This exhibit explores the early history of the company and its relationship with American Indian communities, including clothing, blankets, and materials from the company’s archives.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald