Pendleton Woolen Mill
Pendleton Woolen Mills made its mark on Oregon history back in the mid-19th century and has continued through six family generations. This exhibit explores the early history of the company and its relationship with American Indian communities, including clothing, blankets, and materials from the company’s archives.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26