Pendleton Woolen Mill
Pendleton Woolen Mills made its mark on Oregon history back in the mid-19th century and has continued through six family generations. This exhibit explores the early history of the company and its relationship with American Indian communities, including clothing, blankets, and materials from the company’s archives.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads