Pendleton Woolen Mill
Pendleton Woolen Mills made its mark on Oregon history back in the mid-19th century and has continued through six family generations. This exhibit explores the early history of the company and its relationship with American Indian communities, including clothing, blankets, and materials from the company’s archives.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?