Pendleton Woolen Mill
Pendleton Woolen Mills made its mark on Oregon history back in the mid-19th century and has continued through six family generations. This exhibit explores the early history of the company and its relationship with American Indian communities, including clothing, blankets, and materials from the company’s archives.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans