Features:Age: All Ages Price: $10-130
Saddle up for the centennial-plus-four edition of the Pendleton Round-Up, where hardened hands make even the blandest of barnyard deeds, like milking a cow, look exciting. Exhilarating events like bareback riding and steer wrestling join more subdued nods to frontier life, such as Native American pageants, parades, and plenty of good ol’ country music.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches