Features:Age: All Ages Price: $10-130
Saddle up for the centennial-plus-four edition of the Pendleton Round-Up, where hardened hands make even the blandest of barnyard deeds, like milking a cow, look exciting. Exhilarating events like bareback riding and steer wrestling join more subdued nods to frontier life, such as Native American pageants, parades, and plenty of good ol’ country music.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald