Each year, Pedalpalooza promises a plethora of pedal-propelled action in June, beginning with the Pedalpalooza Kickoff Party, a group ride starting at the South Park Blocks and winding around the city. All sorts of rides, jousting, a pedal picnic, and bike polo add up to a bicycle bonanza that will clear the air and fortify even the most sedentary soul. And if you’re a daring dude or damsel who’s proud of your physique, there’s the Naked Bike Ride. Brrr!
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans