Each year, Pedalpalooza promises a plethora of pedal-propelled action in June, beginning with the Pedalpalooza Kickoff Party, a group ride starting at the South Park Blocks and winding around the city. All sorts of rides, jousting, a pedal picnic, and bike polo add up to a bicycle bonanza that will clear the air and fortify even the most sedentary soul. And if you’re a daring dude or damsel who’s proud of your physique, there’s the Naked Bike Ride. Brrr!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants