Each year, Pedalpalooza promises a plethora of pedal-propelled action in June, beginning with the Pedalpalooza Kickoff Party, a group ride starting at the South Park Blocks and winding around the city. All sorts of rides, jousting, a pedal picnic, and bike polo add up to a bicycle bonanza that will clear the air and fortify even the most sedentary soul. And if you’re a daring dude or damsel who’s proud of your physique, there’s the Naked Bike Ride. Brrr!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes