Each year, Pedalpalooza promises a plethora of pedal-propelled action in June, beginning with the Pedalpalooza Kickoff Party, a group ride starting at the South Park Blocks and winding around the city. All sorts of rides, jousting, a pedal picnic, and bike polo add up to a bicycle bonanza that will clear the air and fortify even the most sedentary soul. And if you’re a daring dude or damsel who’s proud of your physique, there’s the Naked Bike Ride. Brrr!
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet