Each year, Pedalpalooza promises a plethora of pedal-propelled action in June, beginning with the Pedalpalooza Kickoff Party, a group ride starting at the South Park Blocks and winding around the city. All sorts of rides, jousting, a pedal picnic, and bike polo add up to a bicycle bonanza that will clear the air and fortify even the most sedentary soul. And if you’re a daring dude or damsel who’s proud of your physique, there’s the Naked Bike Ride. Brrr!
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads