Peacock in the Park
For 18 years, Peacock in the Park was Portland’s gay equivalent of the Super Bowl: thousands from the queer spectrum flocked to Washington Park’s ampitheater, spread out blankets and coolers of beer, and mingled before a stage of drag and music performances. Ten years after Peacock folded up its tail, the spectacle returns. We suspect it’ll be more colorful than ever.
Need help planning your Pride? See our Pride Guide.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX