Peacock in the Park
For 18 years, Peacock in the Park was Portland’s gay equivalent of the Super Bowl: thousands from the queer spectrum flocked to Washington Park’s ampitheater, spread out blankets and coolers of beer, and mingled before a stage of drag and music performances. Ten years after Peacock folded up its tail, the spectacle returns. We suspect it’ll be more colorful than ever.
Need help planning your Pride? See our Pride Guide.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days