Peacock in the Park
For 18 years, Peacock in the Park was Portland’s gay equivalent of the Super Bowl: thousands from the queer spectrum flocked to Washington Park’s ampitheater, spread out blankets and coolers of beer, and mingled before a stage of drag and music performances. Ten years after Peacock folded up its tail, the spectacle returns. We suspect it’ll be more colorful than ever.
Need help planning your Pride? See our Pride Guide.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald