PDX Mardi Gras at Secret Society
Secret Society is hosting its annual Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday event come February 12. This event fulfills the native thirst for true Portland culture-- everything from the performing bands to the costume to the food and drink will be emblematic of a Portland-style Mardi Gras celebration.
Coming back for another go is band, Professor Gall, Klezmocracy, and MacaraBOOM!
Come one, come all-- (but be over 21)! Masks and eclectic dress are not just allowed, but encouraged, for some celebratory revelry.
Tickets are priced at $10 and doors open at 7 p.m.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back