PDX Mardi Gras at Secret Society
Secret Society is hosting its annual Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday event come February 12. This event fulfills the native thirst for true Portland culture-- everything from the performing bands to the costume to the food and drink will be emblematic of a Portland-style Mardi Gras celebration.
Coming back for another go is band, Professor Gall, Klezmocracy, and MacaraBOOM!
Come one, come all-- (but be over 21)! Masks and eclectic dress are not just allowed, but encouraged, for some celebratory revelry.
Tickets are priced at $10 and doors open at 7 p.m.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days