PDX Mardi Gras at Secret Society
Secret Society is hosting its annual Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday event come February 12. This event fulfills the native thirst for true Portland culture-- everything from the performing bands to the costume to the food and drink will be emblematic of a Portland-style Mardi Gras celebration.
Coming back for another go is band, Professor Gall, Klezmocracy, and MacaraBOOM!
Come one, come all-- (but be over 21)! Masks and eclectic dress are not just allowed, but encouraged, for some celebratory revelry.
Tickets are priced at $10 and doors open at 7 p.m.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet