PDX Mardi Gras at Secret Society
Secret Society is hosting its annual Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday event come February 12. This event fulfills the native thirst for true Portland culture-- everything from the performing bands to the costume to the food and drink will be emblematic of a Portland-style Mardi Gras celebration.
Coming back for another go is band, Professor Gall, Klezmocracy, and MacaraBOOM!
Come one, come all-- (but be over 21)! Masks and eclectic dress are not just allowed, but encouraged, for some celebratory revelry.
Tickets are priced at $10 and doors open at 7 p.m.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America