PDX Mardi Gras at Secret Society
Secret Society is hosting its annual Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday event come February 12. This event fulfills the native thirst for true Portland culture-- everything from the performing bands to the costume to the food and drink will be emblematic of a Portland-style Mardi Gras celebration.
Coming back for another go is band, Professor Gall, Klezmocracy, and MacaraBOOM!
Come one, come all-- (but be over 21)! Masks and eclectic dress are not just allowed, but encouraged, for some celebratory revelry.
Tickets are priced at $10 and doors open at 7 p.m.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants