On the comedy front, Patton Oswalt is huge. Yes, that’s a weird thing to say about a guy who describes himself as looking like a garden gnome, but it’s the truth. He’s an actor and stand-up star known for his lacerating wit—like when he observed about Portland, "someone should set off an ambition bomb in front of Powell's." He’s doing four (likely sold-out) shows at Helium Comedy Club on Friday and Saturday,
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?