Pancakes and Booze
The folks behind Pancakes and Booze, a hip underground art shows in LA, are taking their show on the road. They’re bringing their one-cake concept, which they claim is the largest pop-up art show in the nation, to communities across the country, including Portland, where they will be showcasing over 100 local Portland underground and emerging artists, as well as having live body painting, live music (with a set by DJ Ultra Tom), and an all you can eat pancake bar with all variety of indulgent toppings. Whip cream has never been so arty.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads