Pancakes and Booze
The folks behind Pancakes and Booze, a hip underground art shows in LA, are taking their show on the road. They’re bringing their one-cake concept, which they claim is the largest pop-up art show in the nation, to communities across the country, including Portland, where they will be showcasing over 100 local Portland underground and emerging artists, as well as having live body painting, live music (with a set by DJ Ultra Tom), and an all you can eat pancake bar with all variety of indulgent toppings. Whip cream has never been so arty.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24