Pancakes and Booze
The folks behind Pancakes and Booze, a hip underground art shows in LA, are taking their show on the road. They’re bringing their one-cake concept, which they claim is the largest pop-up art show in the nation, to communities across the country, including Portland, where they will be showcasing over 100 local Portland underground and emerging artists, as well as having live body painting, live music (with a set by DJ Ultra Tom), and an all you can eat pancake bar with all variety of indulgent toppings. Whip cream has never been so arty.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe