Pancakes and Booze
The folks behind Pancakes and Booze, a hip underground art shows in LA, are taking their show on the road. They’re bringing their one-cake concept, which they claim is the largest pop-up art show in the nation, to communities across the country, including Portland, where they will be showcasing over 100 local Portland underground and emerging artists, as well as having live body painting, live music (with a set by DJ Ultra Tom), and an all you can eat pancake bar with all variety of indulgent toppings. Whip cream has never been so arty.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?