Pancakes and Booze
The folks behind Pancakes and Booze, a hip underground art shows in LA, are taking their show on the road. They’re bringing their one-cake concept, which they claim is the largest pop-up art show in the nation, to communities across the country, including Portland, where they will be showcasing over 100 local Portland underground and emerging artists, as well as having live body painting, live music (with a set by DJ Ultra Tom), and an all you can eat pancake bar with all variety of indulgent toppings. Whip cream has never been so arty.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26