A veritable United Nations of musical styles, this nine-piece crew from Los Angeles returns to Portland with a potent blend of salsa, Latin funk, hip-hop, Afro jazz, ska, and rock that’s been inciting fans to dance themselves silly for more than a dozen years. The group is also a standard-bearer for social justice and activism, so keep your ears (and mind) open for lyrics about people of all cultures coming together under one bumpin’ banner.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads