A veritable United Nations of musical styles, this nine-piece crew from Los Angeles returns to Portland with a potent blend of salsa, Latin funk, hip-hop, Afro jazz, ska, and rock that’s been inciting fans to dance themselves silly for more than a dozen years. The group is also a standard-bearer for social justice and activism, so keep your ears (and mind) open for lyrics about people of all cultures coming together under one bumpin’ banner.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT