A veritable United Nations of musical styles, this nine-piece crew from Los Angeles returns to Portland with a potent blend of salsa, Latin funk, hip-hop, Afro jazz, ska, and rock that’s been inciting fans to dance themselves silly for more than a dozen years. The group is also a standard-bearer for social justice and activism, so keep your ears (and mind) open for lyrics about people of all cultures coming together under one bumpin’ banner.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014