A veritable United Nations of musical styles, this nine-piece crew from Los Angeles returns to Portland with a potent blend of salsa, Latin funk, hip-hop, Afro jazz, ska, and rock that’s been inciting fans to dance themselves silly for more than a dozen years. The group is also a standard-bearer for social justice and activism, so keep your ears (and mind) open for lyrics about people of all cultures coming together under one bumpin’ banner.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants