A veritable United Nations of musical styles, this nine-piece crew from Los Angeles returns to Portland with a potent blend of salsa, Latin funk, hip-hop, Afro jazz, ska, and rock that’s been inciting fans to dance themselves silly for more than a dozen years. The group is also a standard-bearer for social justice and activism, so keep your ears (and mind) open for lyrics about people of all cultures coming together under one bumpin’ banner.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes