If anyone can save Our Town from the doldrums of high school cafeteria theaters, it’s experimental performance troupe Liminal. The company will start out true to Thornton Wilder’s script, with a bare stage, but then layer on music, closed-circuit live video, and other multimedia magic until we’re immersed in Liminal’s trademark multisensory world.
"The avant-garde theater transforms the American classic into something searingly modern in one of the most thought-provoking shows of the season..." Read our full review.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places