If anyone can save Our Town from the doldrums of high school cafeteria theaters, it’s experimental performance troupe Liminal. The company will start out true to Thornton Wilder’s script, with a bare stage, but then layer on music, closed-circuit live video, and other multimedia magic until we’re immersed in Liminal’s trademark multisensory world.
"The avant-garde theater transforms the American classic into something searingly modern in one of the most thought-provoking shows of the season..." Read our full review.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?