If anyone can save Our Town from the doldrums of high school cafeteria theaters, it’s experimental performance troupe Liminal. The company will start out true to Thornton Wilder’s script, with a bare stage, but then layer on music, closed-circuit live video, and other multimedia magic until we’re immersed in Liminal’s trademark multisensory world.
"The avant-garde theater transforms the American classic into something searingly modern in one of the most thought-provoking shows of the season..." Read our full review.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 11–14
- Gluten-Free Kyra's Bake Shop's Big Expansion
- The A to Z Food Lover's Guide to Oregon
- 35 Reasons to Explore the Gorge this Fall
- Reese Witherspoon Gets Oscar Attention for 'Wild' and Announces New Film with Todd Haynes
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals