Dr. Ken Buesseler: Our Radioactive Oceans
Marine radiochemist and Fukushima disaster expert Dr. Ken Buesseler discusses the basics of radiation, the affects of Fukushima on the Pacific, and ways we can help. Buesseler is a scientist at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, where he runs the Center for Marine and Environmental Radiation (CMER) and the How Radioactive Are Our Oceans project, which is the only program monitoring the Pacific's radioactivity post-Fukishima.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads