Dr. Ken Buesseler: Our Radioactive Oceans
Marine radiochemist and Fukushima disaster expert Dr. Ken Buesseler discusses the basics of radiation, the affects of Fukushima on the Pacific, and ways we can help. Buesseler is a scientist at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, where he runs the Center for Marine and Environmental Radiation (CMER) and the How Radioactive Are Our Oceans project, which is the only program monitoring the Pacific's radioactivity post-Fukishima.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT