Dr. Ken Buesseler: Our Radioactive Oceans
Marine radiochemist and Fukushima disaster expert Dr. Ken Buesseler discusses the basics of radiation, the affects of Fukushima on the Pacific, and ways we can help. Buesseler is a scientist at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, where he runs the Center for Marine and Environmental Radiation (CMER) and the How Radioactive Are Our Oceans project, which is the only program monitoring the Pacific's radioactivity post-Fukishima.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places