At the forefront of the 1960s Brazilian Tropicalia (think psychedelic-funk-garage-rock-samba) movement, Os Mutantes influenced a vast amount of musicians, from Kurt Cobain and Beck to Of Montreal and the Talking Heads. Reunited after 30-plus years, the Mutantes summon the same exotic verve they had back in the day when they were dodging imprisonment threats from the Brazilian government.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads