Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
OPS Fest tries to perform Shakespeare as it was done in the Bard’s day: little rehearsal, high energy, audience interaction. Now with 10 plays in its repertoire, it returns to the city’s parks and parkways, including a move of the annual Midsummer Midsommer to Mount Tabor, a week run in Laurelhurst Park, a gender-bent Romeo and Juliet, and a venture west—to Aloha.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes