Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
OPS Fest tries to perform Shakespeare as it was done in the Bard’s day: little rehearsal, high energy, audience interaction. Now with 10 plays in its repertoire, it returns to the city’s parks and parkways, including a move of the annual Midsummer Midsommer to Mount Tabor, a week run in Laurelhurst Park, a gender-bent Romeo and Juliet, and a venture west—to Aloha.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21