Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
OPS Fest tries to perform Shakespeare as it was done in the Bard’s day: little rehearsal, high energy, audience interaction. Now with 10 plays in its repertoire, it returns to the city’s parks and parkways, including a move of the annual Midsummer Midsommer to Mount Tabor, a week run in Laurelhurst Park, a gender-bent Romeo and Juliet, and a venture west—to Aloha.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26