Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
OPS Fest tries to perform Shakespeare as it was done in the Bard’s day: little rehearsal, high energy, audience interaction. Now with 10 plays in its repertoire, it returns to the city’s parks and parkways, including a move of the annual Midsummer Midsommer to Mount Tabor, a week run in Laurelhurst Park, a gender-bent Romeo and Juliet, and a venture west—to Aloha.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads