Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
OPS Fest tries to perform Shakespeare as it was done in the Bard’s day: little rehearsal, high energy, audience interaction. Now with 10 plays in its repertoire, it returns to the city’s parks and parkways, including a move of the annual Midsummer Midsommer to Mount Tabor, a week run in Laurelhurst Park, a gender-bent Romeo and Juliet, and a venture west—to Aloha.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes