Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
OPS Fest tries to perform Shakespeare as it was done in the Bard’s day: little rehearsal, high energy, audience interaction. Now with 10 plays in its repertoire, it returns to the city’s parks and parkways, including a move of the annual Midsummer Midsommer to Mount Tabor, a week run in Laurelhurst Park, a gender-bent Romeo and Juliet, and a venture west—to Aloha.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans