Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
OPS Fest tries to perform Shakespeare as it was done in the Bard’s day: little rehearsal, high energy, audience interaction. Now with 10 plays in its repertoire, it returns to the city’s parks and parkways, including a move of the annual Midsummer Midsommer to Mount Tabor, a week run in Laurelhurst Park, a gender-bent Romeo and Juliet, and a venture west—to Aloha.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches