Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
This festival touts traditional-minded actors performing the way the Bard intended—high energy, open air, and interactive—so that even the audience becomes part of the play. OPS will be performing a variety of works, including Twelfth Night, Romeo and Juliet, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, at parks and assorted green spaces all over Portland.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes