Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
This festival touts traditional-minded actors performing the way the Bard intended—high energy, open air, and interactive—so that even the audience becomes part of the play. OPS will be performing a variety of works, including Twelfth Night, Romeo and Juliet, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, at parks and assorted green spaces all over Portland.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes