Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
This festival touts traditional-minded actors performing the way the Bard intended—high energy, open air, and interactive—so that even the audience becomes part of the play. OPS will be performing a variety of works, including Twelfth Night, Romeo and Juliet, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, at parks and assorted green spaces all over Portland.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland