Original Practice Shakespeare Festival
This festival touts traditional-minded actors performing the way the Bard intended—high energy, open air, and interactive—so that even the audience becomes part of the play. OPS will be performing a variety of works, including Twelfth Night, Romeo and Juliet, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, at parks and assorted green spaces all over Portland.
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads