Oregon Symphony: Inspector Crescendo
A musical detective, played by actor (and frequent Portland Opera performer) Pam Mahon, tricks kids into learning as she endeavors to solve the “Riddle of the Music Case.” Everyone is a suspect: the young soloists, the Pacific Youth Choir, guest conductor David Hattner (who normally leads the Portland Youth Philharmonic)—even the symphony, performing Benjamin Britten’s Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT