Oregon Symphony: Inspector Crescendo
A musical detective, played by actor (and frequent Portland Opera performer) Pam Mahon, tricks kids into learning as she endeavors to solve the “Riddle of the Music Case.” Everyone is a suspect: the young soloists, the Pacific Youth Choir, guest conductor David Hattner (who normally leads the Portland Youth Philharmonic)—even the symphony, performing Benjamin Britten’s Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet