Oregon Symphony: Beethoven's Symphony No. 7
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22-98
The composer himself is said to have regarded this symphony as his finest work, and at its premiere in Vienna in 1812 the second movement was so well received that it had to be immediately encored. This performance, featuring British conductor Mark Wigglesworth, will also include German-Canadian cellist Johannes Moser’s take on Schumann’s Cello Concerto in A minor.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans