Oregon Symphony: Beethoven's Symphony No. 7
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22-98
The composer himself is said to have regarded this symphony as his finest work, and at its premiere in Vienna in 1812 the second movement was so well received that it had to be immediately encored. This performance, featuring British conductor Mark Wigglesworth, will also include German-Canadian cellist Johannes Moser’s take on Schumann’s Cello Concerto in A minor.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes