Oregon Symphony: Beethoven's Symphony No. 7
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22-98
The composer himself is said to have regarded this symphony as his finest work, and at its premiere in Vienna in 1812 the second movement was so well received that it had to be immediately encored. This performance, featuring British conductor Mark Wigglesworth, will also include German-Canadian cellist Johannes Moser’s take on Schumann’s Cello Concerto in A minor.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches