Oregon Symphony: Beethoven's Symphony No. 7
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $22-98
The composer himself is said to have regarded this symphony as his finest work, and at its premiere in Vienna in 1812 the second movement was so well received that it had to be immediately encored. This performance, featuring British conductor Mark Wigglesworth, will also include German-Canadian cellist Johannes Moser’s take on Schumann’s Cello Concerto in A minor.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts