Oregon Practice Shakespeare Festival: Midsummer Midsommer
OPS Fest tries to perform Shakespeare as it was done in the Bard’s day: little rehearsal, high energy, audience interaction. The summer series opens up with the fourth annual Midsummer Midsommer's Night Dreame. Shakespeare's absurd humor gets a dirty twist, as OPS Fest warns patrons that this is one to find a sitter for.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes