Oregon Lavender Festival
The annual Oregon Lavender Festival presents an opportunity to tour dozens of lavender farms, nurseries, and bask in the beauty of the Pacific Northwest countryside. This July, 22 lavender destinations throughout Oregon open to show their lavender in full bloom. Many sites feature lavender plants and products along with artisan booths, crafts, demonstrations, and activities.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes