Oregon Lavender Festival
The annual Oregon Lavender Festival presents an opportunity to tour dozens of lavender farms, nurseries, and bask in the beauty of the Pacific Northwest countryside. This July, 22 lavender destinations throughout Oregon open to show their lavender in full bloom. Many sites feature lavender plants and products along with artisan booths, crafts, demonstrations, and activities.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts