Oregon Lavender Festival
The annual Oregon Lavender Festival presents an opportunity to tour dozens of lavender farms, nurseries, and bask in the beauty of the Pacific Northwest countryside. This July, 22 lavender destinations throughout Oregon open to show their lavender in full bloom. Many sites feature lavender plants and products along with artisan booths, crafts, demonstrations, and activities.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads