Oregon Lavender Festival
The annual Oregon Lavender Festival presents an opportunity to tour dozens of lavender farms, nurseries, and bask in the beauty of the Pacific Northwest countryside. This July, 22 lavender destinations throughout Oregon open to show their lavender in full bloom. Many sites feature lavender plants and products along with artisan booths, crafts, demonstrations, and activities.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans