Oregon Lavender Festival
The annual Oregon Lavender Festival presents an opportunity to tour dozens of lavender farms, nurseries, and bask in the beauty of the Pacific Northwest countryside. This July, 22 lavender destinations throughout Oregon open to show their lavender in full bloom. Many sites feature lavender plants and products along with artisan booths, crafts, demonstrations, and activities.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe