Oregon Humane Society Doggie Dash 2013
Is your Lab a little flabby? Get Bruno on the road to fitness with this two- mile run/walk down Naito Parkway for dogs and their owners. Proceeds support OHS programs and services.
Registered particpants receive an OHS t-shirt, a goody bag full of dog treats and a pancake breakfast.
Children under eight are free.
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Davenport Goes Pop-Up: Five Nights, Five Chefs, Five Menus
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX