Oregon Humane Society Doggie Dash 2013
Is your Lab a little flabby? Get Bruno on the road to fitness with this two- mile run/walk down Naito Parkway for dogs and their owners. Proceeds support OHS programs and services.
Registered particpants receive an OHS t-shirt, a goody bag full of dog treats and a pancake breakfast.
Children under eight are free.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans