Oregon Humane Society Doggie Dash 2013
Is your Lab a little flabby? Get Bruno on the road to fitness with this two- mile run/walk down Naito Parkway for dogs and their owners. Proceeds support OHS programs and services.
Registered particpants receive an OHS t-shirt, a goody bag full of dog treats and a pancake breakfast.
Children under eight are free.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches