Oregon Humane Society Doggie Dash 2013
Is your Lab a little flabby? Get Bruno on the road to fitness with this two- mile run/walk down Naito Parkway for dogs and their owners. Proceeds support OHS programs and services.
Registered particpants receive an OHS t-shirt, a goody bag full of dog treats and a pancake breakfast.
Children under eight are free.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21