Oregon Humane Society Doggie Dash 2013
Is your Lab a little flabby? Get Bruno on the road to fitness with this two- mile run/walk down Naito Parkway for dogs and their owners. Proceeds support OHS programs and services.
Registered particpants receive an OHS t-shirt, a goody bag full of dog treats and a pancake breakfast.
Children under eight are free.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Four Buildings That Are Setting New Design Standards in Portland