Oregon Children's Theatre: Zombie in Love
Til death do they part... or will they? True love returns from the dead in this original musical following Mortimer, a zombie boy seeking his other half while trying to restrain from losing parts of himself, literally. Gives new meaning to a bleeding heart, eh?
Based on a book written by Kelly Di Pucchio and illustrated by Scott Campbell, this is the 10th original script OCT has commissioned (and the sixth with funding from the NEA).
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back
- Portland Monthly's Best Bar 2014: Pepe Le Moko