Oregon Children's Theatre: Zombie in Love
Til death do they part... or will they? True love returns from the dead in this original musical following Mortimer, a zombie boy seeking his other half while trying to restrain from losing parts of himself, literally. Gives new meaning to a bleeding heart, eh?
Based on a book written by Kelly Di Pucchio and illustrated by Scott Campbell, this is the 10th original script OCT has commissioned (and the sixth with funding from the NEA).
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes