Oregon Children's Theatre: Zombie in Love
Til death do they part... or will they? True love returns from the dead in this original musical following Mortimer, a zombie boy seeking his other half while trying to restrain from losing parts of himself, literally. Gives new meaning to a bleeding heart, eh?
Based on a book written by Kelly Di Pucchio and illustrated by Scott Campbell, this is the 10th original script OCT has commissioned (and the sixth with funding from the NEA).
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back