Oregon Children's Theatre: Zombie in Love
Til death do they part... or will they? True love returns from the dead in this original musical following Mortimer, a zombie boy seeking his other half while trying to restrain from losing parts of himself, literally. Gives new meaning to a bleeding heart, eh?
Based on a book written by Kelly Di Pucchio and illustrated by Scott Campbell, this is the 10th original script OCT has commissioned (and the sixth with funding from the NEA).
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads