Oregon Children’s Theatre: The Giver
OCT first premiered this play, about a boy who must learn to shoulder his community’s memories by Newberry Award–winner Lois Lowry, in 2006. It has seen over 200 productions since. If you didn’t see it first here, now you have a second chance.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads