Oregon Children’s Theatre: The Giver
OCT first premiered this play, about a boy who must learn to shoulder his community’s memories by Newberry Award–winner Lois Lowry, in 2006. It has seen over 200 productions since. If you didn’t see it first here, now you have a second chance.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014