Oregon Brewers Festival
Features:Price: Free admission, $10–50 for taster packages
Normally, mixing alcohol and 70,000 people isn’t a wise idea. But the Oregon Brewers Festival—the culmination of Oregon Craft Beer Month—has become recognized as one of the best craft-beer festivals in the world. More than 80 breweries, as well as countless restaurants, entertainers, and the occasional good-natured drunk will be on hand to celebrate Portland’s place at the forefront of craft brewing.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!