Oregon Brewers Festival
Features:Price: Free admission, $10–50 for taster packages
Normally, mixing alcohol and 70,000 people isn’t a wise idea. But the Oregon Brewers Festival—the culmination of Oregon Craft Beer Month—has become recognized as one of the best craft-beer festivals in the world. More than 80 breweries, as well as countless restaurants, entertainers, and the occasional good-natured drunk will be on hand to celebrate Portland’s place at the forefront of craft brewing.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes