Oregon Brewers Festival
Features:Price: Free admission, $10–50 for taster packages
Normally, mixing alcohol and 70,000 people isn’t a wise idea. But the Oregon Brewers Festival—the culmination of Oregon Craft Beer Month—has become recognized as one of the best craft-beer festivals in the world. More than 80 breweries, as well as countless restaurants, entertainers, and the occasional good-natured drunk will be on hand to celebrate Portland’s place at the forefront of craft brewing.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch