Oregon Brewers Festival
Features:Price: Free admission, $10–50 for taster packages
Normally, mixing alcohol and 70,000 people isn’t a wise idea. But the Oregon Brewers Festival—the culmination of Oregon Craft Beer Month—has become recognized as one of the best craft-beer festivals in the world. More than 80 breweries, as well as countless restaurants, entertainers, and the occasional good-natured drunk will be on hand to celebrate Portland’s place at the forefront of craft brewing.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland