On the Ice
An early morning seal hunt goes tragically wrong in On the Ice, a story of two boys growing up in an isolated Alaskan town. Following the incident, the two best friends must hide their dark secret to survive in an ever more complicated web of fabrications.
Screened as a part of the This is Not a Silent Movie film festival, presented by the Museum of Contemporary Craft in collaboration with the Anchorage Museum.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places