OMSI's Drive Revolution: Ensuring Portlanders are Prepared for Natural Disasters
As a part of Drive Revolution: The Future of Transportation, Allstate Foundation and Points of Light are bringing their touring disaster education campaign to Portland, including the opportunity to build a free disaster kit. Not going to happen to us, here in mild Oregon, you say? Think again.
Read our survival guide to "The Big One" to learn about the earthquake that one day—maybe tomorrow, maybe not for centuries—will strike us in the Pacific Northwest, and what you can do to prepare for it.
The OMSI event also includes demos and a bike fair, so rest (somewhat) assured: it won't all be doom and gloom.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's Best New Year's Eve Events