OMSI's Drive Revolution: Ensuring Portlanders are Prepared for Natural Disasters
As a part of Drive Revolution: The Future of Transportation, Allstate Foundation and Points of Light are bringing their touring disaster education campaign to Portland, including the opportunity to build a free disaster kit. Not going to happen to us, here in mild Oregon, you say? Think again.
Read our survival guide to "The Big One" to learn about the earthquake that one day—maybe tomorrow, maybe not for centuries—will strike us in the Pacific Northwest, and what you can do to prepare for it.
The OMSI event also includes demos and a bike fair, so rest (somewhat) assured: it won't all be doom and gloom.
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge