OMSI Science Pub: The Inevitable Robot Uprising
Features:Price: $5 suggested donation
The fear of a robot apocalypse is real to Daniel Wilson, Ph.D., even though his life's work revolves around our android companions. Wilson received a doctorate in robotics from Carnegie Mellon's Robotics Institute, and penned two books, How to Survive a Robot Uprising, and Robopocalypse. Start your preparation for the uprising by reading our profile on Wilson, then come listen to his advice in person at Hollywood Theatre's Science Pub night.
No scientific background is required, so Science Pubs are a great way to feel intellectually engaged while sipping on your drink of choice in a comfortable setting.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's Best New Year's Eve Events