OMSI Science Pub: The Inevitable Robot Uprising
Features:Price: $5 suggested donation
The fear of a robot apocalypse is real to Daniel Wilson, Ph.D., even though his life's work revolves around our android companions. Wilson received a doctorate in robotics from Carnegie Mellon's Robotics Institute, and penned two books, How to Survive a Robot Uprising, and Robopocalypse. Start your preparation for the uprising by reading our profile on Wilson, then come listen to his advice in person at Hollywood Theatre's Science Pub night.
No scientific background is required, so Science Pubs are a great way to feel intellectually engaged while sipping on your drink of choice in a comfortable setting.
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge