Oktoberfest at Oaks Park
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $3
Gorge on sausage and sauerkraut while bobbing to a little oompah-pah at this family-friendly Oktoberfest that’s guaranteed to gratify even the little ones. While the kids tilt and whirl on the rides, grab some authentic German beer and take your partner’s hand for a polka party.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans