Oktoberfest at Oaks Park
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $3
Gorge on sausage and sauerkraut while bobbing to a little oompah-pah at this family-friendly Oktoberfest that’s guaranteed to gratify even the little ones. While the kids tilt and whirl on the rides, grab some authentic German beer and take your partner’s hand for a polka party.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?