Oktoberfest at Oaks Park
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $3
Gorge on sausage and sauerkraut while bobbing to a little oompah-pah at this family-friendly Oktoberfest that’s guaranteed to gratify even the little ones. While the kids tilt and whirl on the rides, grab some authentic German beer and take your partner’s hand for a polka party.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads