Oktoberfest at Oaks Park
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $3
Gorge on sausage and sauerkraut while bobbing to a little oompah-pah at this family-friendly Oktoberfest that’s guaranteed to gratify even the little ones. While the kids tilt and whirl on the rides, grab some authentic German beer and take your partner’s hand for a polka party.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes