Of Montreal seems like a new band with every album, perhaps because it has 30-plus releases to date, a mix of EPs and LPs that have been steadily tumbling out since 1996. Hailing from Athens, Georgia (not Montreal?), the multifaceted talent behind Of Montreal is Kevin Barnes, who leads his merry musicians through funk, glam, spastic pop, and a medley of other styles. Expect an evening of sensory overload. The band is touring in support of its latest release, Lousy With Sylvianbriar.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America