Of Montreal seems like a new band with every album, perhaps because it has 30-plus releases to date, a mix of EPs and LPs that have been steadily tumbling out since 1996. Hailing from Athens, Georgia (not Montreal?), the multifaceted talent behind Of Montreal is Kevin Barnes, who leads his merry musicians through funk, glam, spastic pop, and a medley of other styles. Expect an evening of sensory overload. The band is touring in support of its latest release, Lousy With Sylvianbriar.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places