Of Montreal seems like a new band with every album, perhaps because it has 30-plus releases to date, a mix of EPs and LPs that have been steadily tumbling out since 1996. Hailing from Athens, Georgia (not Montreal?), the multifaceted talent behind Of Montreal is Kevin Barnes, who leads his merry musicians through funk, glam, spastic pop, and a medley of other styles. Expect an evening of sensory overload. The band is touring in support of its latest release, Lousy With Sylvianbriar.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?