Of Montreal seems like a new band with every album, perhaps because it has 30-plus releases to date, a mix of EPs and LPs that have been steadily tumbling out since 1996. Hailing from Athens, Georgia (not Montreal?), the multifaceted talent behind Of Montreal is Kevin Barnes, who leads his merry musicians through funk, glam, spastic pop, and a medley of other styles. Expect an evening of sensory overload. The band is touring in support of its latest release, Lousy With Sylvianbriar.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates