Object Focus: The Bowl, Part 1 & 2
Is there any object more fundamental to our daily lives than the bowl? Yet it can range from utilitarian to works of intricate art, from simple to conceptual. For this exhibition in two parts, MoCC curator Namita Gupta Wiggers pairs a range of bowls from the museum’s and private collections with writers and chefs to consider this object of everyday life. The first part closes on August 3. Read our review.
MoCC is closed Mondays; extended hours on First Thursdays, 11am-8pm.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet