Object Focus: The Bowl, Part 1 & 2
Is there any object more fundamental to our daily lives than the bowl? Yet it can range from utilitarian to works of intricate art, from simple to conceptual. For this exhibition in two parts, MoCC curator Namita Gupta Wiggers pairs a range of bowls from the museum’s and private collections with writers and chefs to consider this object of everyday life. The first part closes on August 3. Read our review.
MoCC is closed Mondays; extended hours on First Thursdays, 11am-8pm.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days