Object Focus: The Bowl, Part 1 & 2
Is there any object more fundamental to our daily lives than the bowl? Yet it can range from utilitarian to works of intricate art, from simple to conceptual. For this exhibition in two parts, MoCC curator Namita Gupta Wiggers pairs a range of bowls from the museum’s and private collections with writers and chefs to consider this object of everyday life. The first part closes on August 3. Read our review.
MoCC is closed Mondays; extended hours on First Thursdays, 11am-8pm.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch
- Guide to 2014's Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots