Moonviewing, or O-Tsukimi, is a traditional Japanese festival which honors the full moon in autumn. Guests can expect to observe a candle-lit tea ceremony in the Kashintei Tea House and listen to live music, and are invited to write their own poetry in honor of the autumn moon or simply listen to poetry readings in the Garden Pavilion. Sip on tea or sake, enjoy some seasonal Japanese foods (donated by Bamboo Sushi), and experience a peaceful walk through the garden during moonlit hours.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26