Moonviewing, or O-Tsukimi, is a traditional Japanese festival which honors the full moon in autumn. Guests can expect to observe a candle-lit tea ceremony in the Kashintei Tea House and listen to live music, and are invited to write their own poetry in honor of the autumn moon or simply listen to poetry readings in the Garden Pavilion. Sip on tea or sake, enjoy some seasonal Japanese foods (donated by Bamboo Sushi), and experience a peaceful walk through the garden during moonlit hours.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America