Moonviewing, or O-Tsukimi, is a traditional Japanese festival which honors the full moon in autumn. Guests can expect to observe a candle-lit tea ceremony in the Kashintei Tea House and listen to live music, and are invited to write their own poetry in honor of the autumn moon or simply listen to poetry readings in the Garden Pavilion. Sip on tea or sake, enjoy some seasonal Japanese foods (donated by Bamboo Sushi), and experience a peaceful walk through the garden during moonlit hours.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches