Moonviewing, or O-Tsukimi, is a traditional Japanese festival which honors the full moon in autumn. Guests can expect to observe a candle-lit tea ceremony in the Kashintei Tea House and listen to live music, and are invited to write their own poetry in honor of the autumn moon or simply listen to poetry readings in the Garden Pavilion. Sip on tea or sake, enjoy some seasonal Japanese foods (donated by Bamboo Sushi), and experience a peaceful walk through the garden during moonlit hours.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads