NYE: '60s Soul Revival
Someday Lounge plays host to a funky, dirty, groovy New Year's Eve celebration. The Satin Chaps, who deal in European Go-Go, steeped in soul, sex, style, will be performing alongside Brownish Black. As singers Vicki Porter and M.D. Sharbatz trade sparring vocals in this raw R&B/garage rock hybrid, they simultaneously answer the question: What if Etta James joined The Animals? Portland, it's time to tease your hair and slip on your dancing shoes for this rare night of soul!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes