NYE: '60s Soul Revival
Someday Lounge plays host to a funky, dirty, groovy New Year's Eve celebration. The Satin Chaps, who deal in European Go-Go, steeped in soul, sex, style, will be performing alongside Brownish Black. As singers Vicki Porter and M.D. Sharbatz trade sparring vocals in this raw R&B/garage rock hybrid, they simultaneously answer the question: What if Etta James joined The Animals? Portland, it's time to tease your hair and slip on your dancing shoes for this rare night of soul!
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches