NYE: '60s Soul Revival
Someday Lounge plays host to a funky, dirty, groovy New Year's Eve celebration. The Satin Chaps, who deal in European Go-Go, steeped in soul, sex, style, will be performing alongside Brownish Black. As singers Vicki Porter and M.D. Sharbatz trade sparring vocals in this raw R&B/garage rock hybrid, they simultaneously answer the question: What if Etta James joined The Animals? Portland, it's time to tease your hair and slip on your dancing shoes for this rare night of soul!
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads