Director JoAnn Johnson returns to the Northwest Classical Theatre Company (fans will remember her 2009 all-female production of Richard II) to tackle another of Shakespeare's royal tragedies—this one a tale of a monarch confronting the relentless march of aging—once again drawing from the companies pool of talented actresses.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT