Director JoAnn Johnson returns to the Northwest Classical Theatre Company (fans will remember her 2009 all-female production of Richard II) to tackle another of Shakespeare's royal tragedies—this one a tale of a monarch confronting the relentless march of aging—once again drawing from the companies pool of talented actresses.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants