Northwest Food and Wine Festival
Features:Price: $75 general admission; $95 preferred admission
Come enjoy over 600 wines and 50 restaurant and gourmet food tastes as you sip and sample your way through this highly anticipated foodie fete. Live musical entertainment will provide an atmosphere of enchantment where you can enjoy the exquisite flavors of Northwest cuisine. Many wineries will be offering bottle and case discounts along with free shipping, so bring your checkbook.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald