Northwest Food and Wine Festival
Features:Price: $75 general admission; $95 preferred admission
Come enjoy over 600 wines and 50 restaurant and gourmet food tastes as you sip and sample your way through this highly anticipated foodie fete. Live musical entertainment will provide an atmosphere of enchantment where you can enjoy the exquisite flavors of Northwest cuisine. Many wineries will be offering bottle and case discounts along with free shipping, so bring your checkbook.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe