Northwest Food and Wine Festival
Features:Price: $75 general admission; $95 preferred admission
Come enjoy over 600 wines and 50 restaurant and gourmet food tastes as you sip and sample your way through this highly anticipated foodie fete. Live musical entertainment will provide an atmosphere of enchantment where you can enjoy the exquisite flavors of Northwest cuisine. Many wineries will be offering bottle and case discounts along with free shipping, so bring your checkbook.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau