Northwest Food and Wine Festival
Features:Price: $75 general admission; $95 preferred admission
Come enjoy over 600 wines and 50 restaurant and gourmet food tastes as you sip and sample your way through this highly anticipated foodie fete. Live musical entertainment will provide an atmosphere of enchantment where you can enjoy the exquisite flavors of Northwest cuisine. Many wineries will be offering bottle and case discounts along with free shipping, so bring your checkbook.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads