Northwest Dance Project: Pretty Creatives
In something like the Iron Chef of dance performances, the two winners of this international choreography competition (Lesley Telford and Eric Handman) have just 18 hours to work with the 40 dancers in NWDP’s Launch summer workshop before unveiling new works to the public.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe