North American Organic Brewers Festival
Features:Price: Free; tasting mug must be purchased; tokens are $1
Time to go organic, dude. At this sixth annual organic beer fest, more than 50 different brewers from across the country will show off their finest earth-friendly suds while raising money for Oregon Food Bank and the Overlook Neighborhood Association. Be sure and slam a tankard from local brew crews like Laurelwood, Burnside, Hopworks, and more.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches