North American Organic Brewers Festival
Features:Price: Free; tasting mug must be purchased; tokens are $1
Time to go organic, dude. At this sixth annual organic beer fest, more than 50 different brewers from across the country will show off their finest earth-friendly suds while raising money for Oregon Food Bank and the Overlook Neighborhood Association. Be sure and slam a tankard from local brew crews like Laurelwood, Burnside, Hopworks, and more.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!