North American Organic Brewers Festival
Features:Price: Free; tasting mug must be purchased; tokens are $1
Time to go organic, dude. At this sixth annual organic beer fest, more than 50 different brewers from across the country will show off their finest earth-friendly suds while raising money for Oregon Food Bank and the Overlook Neighborhood Association. Be sure and slam a tankard from local brew crews like Laurelwood, Burnside, Hopworks, and more.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?