For British playwright Michael Frayn’s smash 1982 farce about a play-within-a-play whose cast’s offstage drama totally derails its onstage drama, Third Rail Repertory Theatre is mounting its biggest cast, largest set, and longest run ever.
Read our story about the complexity of the play’s blocking.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland