National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Oregon Chapter Walk + Run MS
Walkers and runners will pound the pavement in 12 communities across Oregon and Clark County, WA over two weekends to raise funds and awareness for MS.
Route length: 5 km
Registration at 9 a.m.; the walk begins at 10 a.m.
Register now by clicking on the "Buy Tickets" link, connect with others, and start fundraising today!
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland