National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Oregon Chapter Walk + Run MS
Walkers and runners will pound the pavement in 12 communities across Oregon and Clark County, WA over two weekends to raise funds and awareness for MS.
Route length: 5 km
Registration at 9 a.m.; the walk begins at 10 a.m.
Register now by clicking on the "Buy Tickets" link, connect with others, and start fundraising today!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local