National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Oregon Chapter Walk + Run MS
Walkers and runners will pound the pavement in 12 communities across Oregon and Clark County, WA over two weekends to raise funds and awareness for MS.
Route length: 5 km
Registration at 9 a.m.; the walk begins at 10 a.m.
Register now by clicking on the "Buy Tickets" link, connect with others, and start fundraising today!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT