National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Oregon Chapter Walk + Run MS
Walkers and runners will pound the pavement in 12 communities across Oregon and Clark County, WA over two weekends to raise funds and awareness for MS.
Route length: 5 km
Registration at 9 a.m.; the walk begins at 10 a.m.
Register now by clicking on the "Buy Tickets" link, connect with others, and start fundraising today!
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- DIY Fall Hair and Makeup Trends
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants