National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Oregon Chapter Walk + Run MS
Walkers and runners will pound the pavement in 12 communities across Oregon and Clark County, WA over two weekends to raise funds and awareness for MS.
Route length: 5 km
Registration at 9 a.m.; the walk begins at 10 a.m.
Register now by clicking on the "Buy Tickets" link, connect with others, and start fundraising today!
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops