Portland chanteuse Nancy Curtin will perform at Wilf's with pianist Vince Frates, Dennis Caiazza on bass, and drummer Charlie Doggett. Curtin is fluent in Portuguese, which comes in handy for her crisp and elegant versions of bossa nova standards such as "Girl From Ipanema" and "Waters of March."
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes