Portland chanteuse Nancy Curtin will perform at Wilf's with pianist Vince Frates, Dennis Caiazza on bass, and drummer Charlie Doggett. Curtin is fluent in Portuguese, which comes in handy for her crisp and elegant versions of bossa nova standards such as "Girl From Ipanema" and "Waters of March."
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches