Portland chanteuse Nancy Curtin will perform at Wilf's with pianist Vince Frates, Dennis Caiazza on bass, and drummer Charlie Doggett. Curtin is fluent in Portuguese, which comes in handy for her crisp and elegant versions of bossa nova standards such as "Girl From Ipanema" and "Waters of March."
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald