Naked Bike Ride
Features:Price: Ride is free. Admission to the museum is $1 per article of clothing
“We choose to do the World’s Largest Naked Bike Ride in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.” –NBR Participant
Put that plastic bag over your bike seat and help this army of intrepid cyclists achieve their dream.
Read more about the Naked Bike ride here, in our Summer Guide.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Genoa Restaurant Closing May 11
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Orenco Station: Westward Expansion