Mythologia: Gods, Heroes, and Monsters
A companion exhibition to Body Beautiful, Mythologia examines how graphic artists since the Renaissance have availed themselves of ancient Greek and Roman mythology’s ethical and aesthetic power. Among the assemblage of 70-odd prints, drawings, and artists’ books are works by Pablo Picasso, Italian etching artist Giovanni Battista Piranesi, and German symbolist Max Klinger.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?