Mythologia: Gods, Heroes, and Monsters
A companion exhibition to Body Beautiful, Mythologia examines how graphic artists since the Renaissance have availed themselves of ancient Greek and Roman mythology’s ethical and aesthetic power. Among the assemblage of 70-odd prints, drawings, and artists’ books are works by Pablo Picasso, Italian etching artist Giovanni Battista Piranesi, and German symbolist Max Klinger.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald